Why Bucktown Dental
- Care - At Bucktown Dental, we believe that genuine care is a result of understanding and compassion. We give you the attention you deserve and want to understand your expectations so that we can address them individually. Dr. Elseweifi, Wicker Park Dentist, and his staff are truly compassionate and genuinely committed to your health and happiness.
- Technology - We use the latest in dental technology. Bucktown Dental Associates is commitment to staying in the forefront of dentistry. This means faster procedures, accelerated healing and recovery times, and a more enjoyable overall experience. A few of the tools we use are digital radiography, intra-oral cameras, and flat screen monitors in each operatory.
- Expertise - Dr. Elseweifi and staff at Bucktown Dental pride themselves on serving Wicker Park and Bucktown with high level of skill. The doctor and each member of the staff are committed to a consistent refining of their skill set through continuing education. Dr. Elseweifi has received his Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry in 1999.
- Our Services - You can feel confident that whatever your dental needs are, we will take care of you the right way. We offer a full range of dental services, including: dental implants, dentures, porcelain crowns & bridges, extractions (including wisdom tooth extractions), composite fillings, teeth whitening, night-guards, dental hygiene, oral cancer screening, scaling & root planing, fluoride, and conscious oral sedation
- Financial Options - You want the best dental care you can get, of course. Your health is important. But you have a budget, so it needs to be affordable. Can you get quality dental care and still have it be affordable? Here at Bucktown Dental Associates, that is exactly what we try to do. We offer a variety of financial options to meet your needs. We also accept dental insurance.
- Infection control - We take infection control seriously. In fact, there is no greater priority at Bucktown Dental than infection control for protection of our patients and staff from contagious diseases.
- We speak your language - The doctor and staff are fluent in English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, and Ukranian.
Dr. Elseweifi, Wicker Park dentist, is a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry.