Dental implants | Bucktown Dental Associates
Replacing missing teeth with dental implants is the best choice. When a missing tooth is replaced by a dental implant, the surrounding bone bonds to the titanium surface of the implant. This not only supports the implant but stimulates the bone and prevents bone shrinkage. Dr. Elseweifi uses a variety of dental implants to replace missing teeth.
Why Dental Implants
- A dental implant is the only treatment that preserves bone and prevents loss of bone after tooth loss.
- Dental implants offer better long-term success than bridges.
- They are more cost effective than other treatment options.
- Implant dentistry does not cause compromise to adjacent teeth.
- Dental implant supported dentures are secure and stable.
How Dental Implants Work
Timeline in Dental Implant Treatment
Dental implants can be placed in two ways:
- Immediate implant placement: The tooth is removed and is immediately replaced by a dental implant
- Delay implant placement: The tooth is replaced and the tooth socket is allowed to heal before a dental implant is placed.
Types of Dental Implants
Dental implants are mainly of two types:
- Standard implant: an implant of more than 3 mm in diameter
- Mini implant: A skinny implant that is mainly used to support dentures
Can I Afford Dental Implants?
- Affordable Through Reasonable Fees: Here at Bucktown Dental Associates, we feel that it isn't necessary to have sky-high fees for dental implants.
- Affordable Through Treatment Options: As an experienced implants dentist, Dr. Elseweifi can offer you more than one treatment option. If you have missing teeth and implant supported bridgework is out of your budget, maybe an implant denture would work better for you, for a fraction of the cost. At Bucktown Dental Associates, we will give you options that will help you stay within your budget.
- Affordable Through Phased Treatment: Chicago implant dentist Dr. Elseweifi will give you a thorough explanation of all treatment needed. If you want to have all dental implants placed in one visit, that is fine. But if you are having trouble fitting that treatment into your budget, maybe phased treatment will work for you.
Read about Dental Financing for dental implants.
Dr. Elseweifi - Chicago Implant Dentist
Chicago implant dentist - Dr. Yasser Elseweifi has more than 25 years of experience. Dr. Elseweifi is experienced in dental implant placement and restoration, bone graft, sinus lift, and the use of Platelet Rich Fibrin.
- Fellow - of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member - American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Member - American Society of Dental Anesthesiology College of Sedation in Dentistry
For more information on Dental Implants in the Bucktown, Chicago area call Bucktown Dental Associates at (773) 530-3781 today!